Monday, January 7, 2013

And the winner is......


I'm so excited to announce the winner of a free Ruffled T-Shirt Hat to one of the Two Bee's followers! I combined everyone' entries for the drawing: those who had posted on the blog, liked us on Facebook, or shared our link on Facebook. In doing so, I hope I have included everyone that is interested, and if you have accidentally gotten tossed in the raffle and aren't interested, no worries! Just let me know and we will try again with the runner-up :)!

Thanks so much everyone for your continued support and comments! I just love connecting with people through the blog and so enjoy reading all your comments! We grew the past four days! Over 150 page views on the ETSY store and 30 new friends on Facebook! Whoo-hooo!!

Without further ado....
Drum roll please.....


Doesn’t Brock look super excited to be helping :)  And notice the 4 titanium necklaces?  We are super balanced here....
 
 







Congratulations Ann!!! I will be in contact with you to claim your hat!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment