Saturday, July 28, 2012

What's For Dinner Board

These past few weeks I have been an organizing nut around here.  Nothing has been left unturned, much to the boys dismay!  It feels so great to start the school year off organized!  For me if I can put my hands easily on things it just makes for a much happier mamma.  I was looking for a good little chart on Pinterest to organize meal planning weekly and I stumbled across this magnetic board that some very clever person had made!  Click here for original link and directions on my pin board.)  I thought this was the cutest idea!  So I pulled out my trusty Hobby Lobby coupon and set off to make my version.  The days of the week are magnets so that you can attach your recipes by day.  There is a little pocket to hold your standby recipes in, plus I added a few for fun...kid's choice, breakfast for dinner, Eat Out, etc.  There is a little post it pad attached to add grocery store items to as well.  In conjunction with my iPhone app called Cozi Family Planner, I am now quite dangerous when it comes to planning meals!  I have most of our standby recipes saved in my Cozi recipe box which, with the click of a button, I can add to a grocery list!  So cool!  So far, the boys seem to enjoy offering suggestions of what we have and when.
Now all I need to do is cook....hmmmmm.



Don't forget to enter the contest for the free pillow giveaway!
This pillowcase is 20" x 20"  - 18" (insert not included) burlap and felt with envelope closure.
To enter just write me a little comment in the box below.  If you share this link on your Facebook page, enter a second comment below that says "shared you on FB" and you will be entered twice!
A winner will be selected Sunday evening - cutoff for entering 7 pm CST.

(don't have a Google account?  That's ok!  Just choose to comment Anonymously - but don't forget to leave your email in the comment box so I can contact you if you win!)

Good Luck!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment